Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Decisions

Hi all – I seem to have made at least one decision.  The park I’m to host in is still closed due to snow but I was offered a spot in the Palisades area of Idaho.  I think it’s on the Snake River.  I can meet up with my boss there and move up to Teton Canyon when the snow melts. 

I’m going to Coachmasters tomorrow night, getting the brakes done on Thursday morning and heading off to Idaho.  Hope to get to the Love’s truck stop out of Boise.  It will be my first night of staying in a truck stop by myself.  To make some of you feel better, I actually bought a can of pepper spray yesterday.  I guess I should take it out of the wrappings – it’s in what Emma would call ‘government issue plastic’ – and that can be a ‘b’ to get into – especially in time of need!

I’ve told my tenant’s Dad that I’m leaving – and am hoping someone will pony up the rent.  The money really matters to me and frankly, is peanuts to them.  I hate that he is believing his addicted daughter rather than me – but I guess maybe I’d be blind as well.  Makes me so grateful that my kid’s forays into drug use have been pretty mellow and mild.  So, so sad.

I’m working in Live Writer now – and I understand it is easier to post pictures.  First I have to download what’s in my camera.  I seem to be paralyzed by inertia these days.  That’s not like me.  Having decided what I’m doing in the next few days should help.  One foot in front of the other.  I think the cold, gray, overcast here in Bend hasn’t helped any.  I’ve always loved the enormous skies here – but when they are gray, there is just LOTS of gray! 

More soon – maybe pix of Emma’s graduation!  It was such a fabulous weekend!  Great memories.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment