Sunday, May 30, 2010

Some PICTURES & more rain…….

Well, the weather – it’s raining off and on again. I’m kind of amazed – or appalled – or something!  It makes going out for a walk a PITA. At least it was in the 60’s today – that’s a plus!  :)

My ABS light has been on intermittently, and Dale looked at my brake pads today – and of course, they are toast.  I bought the ‘upgraded’ semi-metallic pads – per his instructions.  I hate spending $68 of June’s $175 miscellaneous budget on stuff like this – I mean, I want to buy FUN stuff, not the basics!  However, the truck needs to stop; that is unarguable.  So………..in the next couple of days Dale is going to install them.  I might in fact wash the rims – a first. 

Well – a couple of pictures – I just have to figure out this software!  OK – I found the insert picture icon – if I can find what I just downloaded into this new laptop, life will be good!  So – a picture of Emma as the graduate, a picture of the three kids, and a picture of the view from my  rear window here at the F & F Arabian Ranch! 

Emma – May 15, 2010 – Macalester College, St Paul MN

086

Christian, Emma & Eli 103

Rear Window View at the F & F Arabian Ranch127

 

No comments:

Post a Comment