Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sun!

The sun came out!  Rained all night – and it’s clouding up again – but we had a mostly sunny day!  Woo hoo – Memorial Day weekend and Spring has come to Bend.  :)

Got my laptop squared away with programs and old files today, shopped at Costco, ran into an old customer which was lots of fun, and visited another friend who had a booth at the Saturday market.  Lots of people out – she has done fairs for a long time I guess – and more than paid for her booth today which is always a good thing!  She does glass mosaic work and makes pendants out of Scrabble letters with pictures on the reverse side.

I pulled a tendon in my right leg this afternoon – kind of up near my butt.  It’s making stairs tedious!  I need to go sit on my bag of frozen corn for a few minutes – did it for 10 minutes earlier; it seemed to help. 

So – pretty lazy all in all.  I suspect tomorrow will be more of the same.  My finances were so screwed up in May, with people not paying what they should, when they should, and going to MN for the graduation – I have just thrown up my hands on the month – I have started June.  Well – June is starting tomorrow for me – I’m hoping it’s  more controlled.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment