Friday, May 28, 2010

Ummmmmm – Still in Bend…………..

Hi all – well – the place in Grants Pass sent the brakes – we presume the correct ones, but at 3:09AM someone in the UPS transfer station in Roseburg OR sent them to God knows where – and it wasn’t Bend OR!  So – they are out for delivery on Tuesday, June 1. 

I am back at Cris and Tim’s – it’s a little awkward to get in here – but gorgeous once my rear is in place.  We have high overcast – it actually looks foggy – makes me think we’re at the beach, but of course, we aren’t. 

Oh, it’s a holiday weekend!  I’ll put out my little metal American flag – it’s so cute!  I got it from Carla Betts for helping with the Fourth of July parade the first year she was the official chair and I was now the ‘first assistant’.  You know – I liked doing that parade!  Sometimes I’m amazed that I chaired it for 7 years!  Lots of bagpipe bands! 

That’s it for now – going off to have lunch – need to write my poor boss – he’s going to think he’s totally lost me!  If I had fuel money I would certainly be going over to Corvallis to see Mark, but that isn’t an option, so I’ll just cool my heels.  Some more…………

 

No comments:

Post a Comment