Monday, May 24, 2010

Good news - bad news - hurry up and wait!

Just a quick note tonight! I'm working on the logistics of editing so this should get better, not worse! I heard from my tenant's Dad today and the good news is I think he's finally getting that she has NOT paid me all the rent that is due. With some luck that will be good news for me - good news = money!

The brakes for the trailer aren't in yet - probably tomorrow. I thought I was leaving on Wednesday afternoon for the Tetons until I got my boss' email tonight. The park I'm to be a trail head host in is still snowed in. They expect it will be the end of next week (the first week of June) before we can get in. I'm trying to decide what to do - they have offered me a spot in another park with electric hook ups only for a while - I don't know if I should go into the mountains, or just sit tight in Bend. Dale has said I can come back to his place. My heart wants to go see Mark but I think my budget won't allow that trip.

Had dinner at Greg and Karen's - did a load of laundry too. I love my friends here! OK - off to bed - need to think over my options. I'll keep you posted........... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment