Friday, June 4, 2010

Teton Canyon!!!!!!!

The city girl has hit the country as Dale says!  I have made it to my park – and am all installed other than water hookups.  Water hasn’t been cleared yet so unavailable.  I’ve been told mice are rampant; I just bought two big clip things that I don’t ever want to use, and this thing you plug in and it makes mice go away.  I don’t have $30 for this kind of crap – but I am not going to be invaded by mice either!

The park is stunningly gorgeous and the one couple I’ve met are really sweet.  They are my ‘area managers’.  He worked his butt off in the pouring rain to help me get squared away in my spot.  He understood I wanted a good view.  That’s a rare man!  :)

I’m in town on my laptop – when my neighbors get up to camp I am hoping to cadge off of their satellite for wifi.  Otherwise – know that this will not be an everyday event as I have to drive quite a ways in order to get online.  But – so it goes – I’m sure you’ll all live! 

I have moose dropping right by where I park and I understand they are the most common wildlife there. 

Guys dealing with brakes on side of I 86

IMG_1457 

Kerry slept in a Walmart parking lot with 3 other rigs!

IMG_1458 

The road up to the park

IMG_1462

Going up!

IMG_1463

View from my site

IMG_1465

My rig

IMG_1466

My moose droppings!

IMG_1464

And most impressive of all to me is that I took these photos – put the card in the slot on this new laptop – opened them up – dragged them to the appropriate file and voila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

I’ll be back online as soon as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment