Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Twin Falls

I made it to just outside of Twin Falls, ID.  Drove about 450 miles.  I’m at a Flying J truck stop – but am off to one side – I wanted to open my slides.  I actually have a lovely view – and am all locked up.  I’m not feeding the dogs tonight so they don’t have to poop – well, maybe I should – I guess the jury is still out on that.

The day was uneventful – at least I don’t remember anything terribly noteworthy!  Was surprised to find that if so inclined, I could drive 75 here!  That’s a little brisk for me with this rig – solo – you betch'a! 

Rained some – warmer here – still almost 70 – makes me think T storms might be in our future.  Having three little chicken tenderloins with some of my precooked wild rice for dinner.  Isn’t this just so uptown!  LOL

I think that’s it for now – oh – I now owe Coachmasters $417 for the brake assembly and labor.  Ugh………..but, it’s nice to be able to stop!  They are great guys to spot me that so I’d be safe on my way.  I should be up in my park tomorrow afternoon – calling Loren (boss) in the morning but this morning he thought I should be able to get in! 

A couple of pictures of the truck stop!

Truck behind me

003

Truck wash in operation!

004

The rig – nighty night!

005

No comments:

Post a Comment